Wendolly Esparza Delgadillo, representing Aguascalientes, was crowned the title of Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on October 25th, 2014 at the Jardines de México in Jojutla, Morelos. She will represent Mexico in the Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
Wendolly Esparza Delgadillo is the winner of Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2014 and will compete in the Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
Wendolly Esparza is the second Hidrocálida to win this title. She is 22 years old and stands 1.73 m.
Newly crowned Miss Universe Mexico 2015 Wendolly Esparza (left) and Miss World Mexico 2015 Yamelin Ramírez (right).
The first runner-up was Karina Martin, representing Jalisco;
The second runner-up was Alessa Bravo, representing Jalisco;
The third runner-up was Lorena Sevilla, representing Colima;
The fourth runner-up was Sandra Ahumada, representing Tamaulipas.
– Miss Top Model: María Fernanda Garduño of Distrito Federal;
– Miss Congeniality: Karina Martin of Jalisco;
– Miss Talent: Lorena Sevilla of Colima;
– Miss Sports: Wendolly Esparza of Aguascalientes;
– Academic Award: Samantha González of Tlaxcala;
– Personality Fraiche: Karina Martin of Jalisco;
– Steps to Fame: Alessa Bravo of Jalisco;
– Miss Internet: Samantha González of Tlaxcala.
Two days earlier, Yamelin Ramírez from Sonora was crowned the title of Nuestra Belleza Mundo México 2014 or Miss World Mexico 2015. She will represent Mexico in the Miss World 2015 pageant.