Sharr Htut Eaindra was crowned Miss Universe Myanmar 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on July 26th, 2014 at the National Theater in Yangon. She will represent the Union of Myanmar in the Miss Universe 2014 pageant.
Sharr Htut Eaindra wins Miss Universe Myanmar 2014 and will compete in Miss Universe 2014 pageant
Eaindra is 20 years old and is currently a marketing management student. Before competing in Miss Universe Myanmar, Sharr has participated in a number of beauty pageants. She was Miss MRA 2014, 2nd Runner Up of Mega Export 2013 and Miss Sweet Smile of Masuri.
The first runner- up was Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw.
The seconf runner-up was Shwe Sin Ko Ko.
The top 5 were completed with Sweety Ko and Zun Than Sin.
Newly crowned Miss Universe Myanmar 2014 Sharr Htut Eaindra (C) and her runners-up.
Earlier, twenty finalists of the contest were on Phuket resort island as part of their pre-training activities of the international beauty pageant. Sharr Htut Eaindra won the title of Miss Myanmar Thailand Friendship 2014.
– Miss Huawei : No.12 J Naw
– Miss Healthy Skin by bsc : No. 6 Zun Than Sin
– Miss Body Perfect by bsc : No.16 Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw
– Miss Beautiful Hair by Palmolive : No.6 Zun Than Sin
– Miss Attractive by Crystal Tomato: No13 Poe Kyar Phyu
– Miss Congeniality by Nobody : No.2 Shwe Sin Ko Ko
– Miss Myanmar Thailand Friendship : No.18 Sharr Htut Eaindra
– Miss Famous : No.6 Zun Than Sin.