Who will be the successor of Elizaveta Golovanova in March?
Rendezvous in Moscow:
Both title holders of the two most international pageants will act as judges at Saturday’s pageant. In the photo, the CEO of Miss World, Julia Morley, and her reigning title holder, Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu from China, met the reigning Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo from the USA, and the President of the Miss Universe Organization, Paula Shugart in Moscow, Russia.
The finale of Miss Russia 2013 is scheduled to take place in Moscow on March 2, 2013. 50 contestants will be vying for the crown. Elizaveta Golovanova, Miss Russia 2012, will pass the crown to her successor at the end of the event. The winner will represent Russia in both Miss World 2013 and Miss Universe 2013 beauty pageants.
Here are some changes for Miss Russia 2013:
- For Miss Russia 2013, the girls will start to wear Sherri Hills dresses. According to Miss Russia Organization, the official designer of Miss Universe and Miss USA, Sherri Hill will be officially working together with them, so it means that in the Miss Russia 2013 pageant the contestants will be wearing Sherri Hill gowns.
- The height in order to participate in the Miss Russia is 1.75 cm or 1.76 cm.
- The girls who previously was take part in Krassa Rossii (Miss Earth Russia) pageant will don’t will be allowed in take part in Miss Russia pageant from now.
Currently, castings already are underway and some girls was directly chossen to the final casting where final line up of contestants will be selected. None regional winner will be direcly chossen for the pageant, except Tartastan.
Miss Russia 2013 Contestants:
1. Maria Chizhikova (Sakhalin) 19 years old, height 177 cm.
2. Anastasia Gorshkova (Novokuznetsk), age 20, height 175 cm
3. Anastasia Murafa (Krasnodar region), age 18, height 178 cm
The list of contestants will be updated here. Stay tuned!!!!
Elmira Abdrazakova Crowned Miss Russia 2013
Elmira Abdrazakova is the winner of Miss Russia 2013 and will