Mutya Johanna Datul of the Philippines was crowned Miss Supranational 2013 at the conclusion of the pageant held at the Sport’s Palace of Minsk, Belarus on September 6, 2013 by the out-going queen Miss Supranational 2012 Ekaterina Buraya. Mutya is 21 years old and stands 1.72 m. She earlier won the “Miss Personality” award and has always been the favorite for the title.
Mutya Johanna Datul of the Philippines was crowned Miss Supranational 2013
Her court includes:
– The first runner-up was Miss Mexico, Jacqueline Morales (23)
– The second runner-up was Miss Turkey, Leyla Kose
– The third runner-up was Miss Indonesia, Cokorda Istri Krisnanda Widani (21)
– The fourth runner-up was Miss U.S. Virgin Islands, Esonica Veira (24).
Newly crowned Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Johanna Datul (C) and her runners-up.
Miss Supranational 2013 Continental Queens:
– Asia Pacific: Australia, Esma Voloder (Miss Supranational Asia & Oceania)
– Americas: Brazil, Raquel Benetti (Miss Supranational Americas)
– Europe: Belarus, Veronika Chachyna (Miss Supranational Europe)
– Africa: Gabon, Hillary Ondo (Miss Supranational Africa)
Mutya Johanna Datul (C) and her court of Miss Supranational 2013. Photo: Milton Mieloch
Miss Supranational 2013 Special Awards:
– Miss Elegance: Sweden – Sally Lindgren
– Miss Personality: Philippines – Mutya Datul
– Miss Friendship: Macau – Sarah Leyshan
– Miss Photogenic: Puerto Rico – Desirée Del Rio
– Miss Internet: Myanmar – Khin Wint Wah
– Miss Top Model: Moldova – Valeria Donu
– Miss Talent: Malaysia – Nancy Markus
– Best National Costume award: Miss Nicaragua, Alejandra Gross.
Miss Supranational 2013 Top 20:
1.VENEZUELA, 2.PUERTO RICO, 3.AUSTRALIA, 4.POLAND, 5.GABON, 6.CANADA, 7.THAILAND, 8.INDONESIA, 9.U.S VIRGIN ISLANDS, 10.LUXEMBOURG, 11.INDIA, 12.MEXICO, 13.MYANMAR, 14.BELARUS, 15.PHILIPPINES, 16.RUSSIA, 17.LATVIA, 18.TURKEY, 19.BRAZIL, 20.UKRAINE.