Mireia Lalaguna, the reigning Miss World Spain, was crowned the title of Miss World 2015 at the conclusion of the international pageant held on 19 December 2015 at the Crown of Beauty Theatre in Sanya, China PR.
Mireia Lalaguna of Spain is the winner of Miss World 2015 Pageant held in China.
Mireia Lalaguna was crowned Miss World Spain 2015 on October 25th, 2015. She is currently a 5th year pharmacy student in Copenhagen, Denmark.
By winning the 65th Miss World pageant, she made history as the first beauty from Spain to win the title.
The reigning Miss World 2015 Mireia Lalaguna, 23, from Barcelona, is currently a 5th year pharmacy student in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Her court includes:
– The first runner-up Sofia Nikitchuk, Miss World Russia
– The second runner-up Maria Harfanti Teeth, Miss World Indonesia
Indonesia – Maria Harfanti
Jamaica – Sanneta Myrie
Lebanon – Valerie Abou Chacra
Russia – Sofia Nikitchuk
Spain – Mireia Lalaguna
– Russia: Sofia Nikitchuk
– Philippines: Hillarie Parungao;
– Guyana: Lisa Punch
– Lebanon: Valerie Abou Chacra
– Spain: Mireia Lalaguna
– Australia: Tess Alexander
– Indonesia: Maria Harfanti Teeth
– Jamaica: Sanneta Myrie
– France: Hinarere Taputu
– South Africa: Liesl Laurie
– Vietnam: Trần Ngọc Lan Khuê (Internet Vote)