Leah Kalanguka was crowned Miss World Uganda 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on October 25th, 2014 at the Speke Resort Munyonyo in Kampala which was televised on TV Africa. The 21 year-old beauty will represent Uganda at the upcoming Miss World 2014 pageant, scheduled for December 14th, 2014 in London, England.
Newly crowned Miss World Uganda 2014 Leah Kalanguka (C) and her runner-up: Brenda Iriama and Yasmin Taban.
The first runner-up was Brenda Iriama from Nakapiripirit;
The second runner-up was Yasmin Taban from Kampala.
The top five were completed with Sharon Auma representing north and Shilla Karungi from Mbarara.
Sharon Auma was voted Miss North, Flavia Ibyara Miss East, Christine Tayebwa Miss West and Caroline Nantambi Miss Central.
– Miss popularity: Christine Tayebwa;
– Miss Congeniality: Christine Tayebwa;
– Miss Talent: Claudet Kesiime;
– Best in Swimsuit: Kyozira Sheena;
– People’s Choice Award: Yasmin Taban;
– Miss Photogenic: Leah Kalanguka.