Katarzyna Krzeszowska is the winner of Miss Polski 2012 pageant and will represent the country in Miss World 2013.
Katarzyna Krzeszowska was crowned Miss Polski 2012 or Miss World Poland 2013 in Plock, Poland on December 8, 2012. The beauty is 23 years old and stands 1.73m. She will represent Poland in the Miss World 2013 pageant, scheduled to take place in Indonesia next September.
In May 2012, Katarzyna of Krynica-Zdroj won the crown of Miss Malopolska and the right to compete in the finale of Miss Polski 2012. The 22-year-old beauty is currently a student at the Academy of Krakow. During the pageantm, she also won the title of Miss Internet and Miss Glamour.
Miss Polski 2012 results:
– Winner: Katarzyna Krzeszowska (Catherine Krzeszowska)
– The first runner-up: Ewa Będzia
– The second runner-up: Paulina Podlewska
– The third runner-up: Aleksandra Podsiadły
– The fourth runner-up: Klaudia Wiśniowska
– Miss Internet: Magdalena Osińska
– Miss Widzów Polsatu: Paulina Podlewska
Miss World Megan Young Courtesy Call on President Benigno Aquino at Malacanang Palace
Newly crowned Miss World 2013 Megan Young pays a Courtesy Call
Biggest Ever Homecoming for Miss World Megan Young
Teary-eyed Megan at the airport ahead of her the biggest ever
Miss World 2013 Megan Young in London: BBC Interview and City Tour!
Miss World 2013 Megan Young is currently in London: she took the