Karabelo Mokoalla was crowned Miss Humanity International 2011, the first edition of the Pageant. Karabelo Mokoalla, 24, is a beauty queen who represented Lesotho in Miss World Pageant. Earlene Labassiere, Miss Dominica, was the first runner-up. Czarina Gatbonton, Miss Philippines, was the second runner-up.
The first edition of Miss Humanity International was held in in Bridgetown, Barbados with the participation of 15 candidates.
Miss Humanity International final results
Karabelo Mokoalla Crowned Miss Humanity International 2011
– Winner: Miss Lesotho
– First Runner up: Miss Dominica.
– Second Runner up: Miss Philippines.
– Third Runner Up: Miss South Africa.
– Fourth Runner up: Miss Canada.
– Miss Congeniality: Barbados.
– Miss Photogenic: Miss Canada.
– Best Swimwear: Miss Portugal.
– Best Gown: Miss Portugal.
– Best Talent: Miss Philippines.
– People’s Choice: Miss Dominica.
Miss Lesotho, Miss Portugal, Miss Philippines, Miss Dominica and Miss Canada.
Miss Humanity International was founded by Stephanie Yates – Miss Barbados World 2001, Miss World Best Talent winner 2001, former Miss World franchise Holder 2004-2010 whose passion for greater HIV and AIDS awareness and human rights advocacy led her to conceptualize an event using pageantry to educate as the medium, which can bring about change.
Courtesy of Miss Humanity International Facebook, Global Beauties.