Hayley Lewis, the reigning Miss Tennessee Valley, was crowned Miss Tennessee 2014 at the conclusion of the Miss Tennessee Scholarship pageant held on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 at the Carl Perkins Civic Center in Jackson, Tennessee. She will represent the state of Tennessee in the upcoming Miss America 2015 pageant, scheduled for September 14, 2014 in Atlantic City.
Hayley Lewis wins Miss Tennessee 2014 and will compete at Miss America 2015 pageant.
Hayley won the talent preliminary and was the first runner-up for the State Quality of Life Award.
Newly crowned Miss Tennessee 2014 Hayley Lewis is a third year student at Belmont University, majoring in music business.
Last year, Hayley Lewis competed for the first time and won Miss Walking. She then competed in the state pageant and ended in top 15. Hayley is a third year student at Belmont University, majoring in music business.
The first runner-up was Sarah Stokely;
The second runner-up was Kaileigh Bullard;
The third runner-up was Lexi White;
The fourth runner-up was Jaclyn Torrento.
Miss Tennessee 2014 top 10:
– Miss Henderson County Jessica Haas
– Miss Nashville Kaileigh Bullard
– Miss Chattanooga Jaclyn Torrento
– Miss Rocky Top Rachael Turner
– Miss Tennessee Valley Hayley Lewis
– Miss Historic Jonesborough Lexi White
– Miss Music City Maria Shepherd
– Miss Decatur County Courtney Walker
– Miss Greater Greeneville Sarah Stokely
– Miss Dyersburg Cassidy Sheppard