22-year-old Iris Mittenaere from Lille defeated 30 other beauties to win the Miss France 2016
- Megan Fuller earns Miss Massachusetts crown
- Colleen Ward crowned Miss Connecticut
- Holly Blanchard crowned Miss New Hampshire
- Kelsey Earley crowned Miss Maine for Miss America 2016
- Alayna Westcom crowned Miss Vermont 2015
Mireia Lalaguna of Spain is the winner of the 65th Miss World Pageant held in China on December 19th,
- Sanneta Myrie Crowned Miss World Jamaica 2015
- Thunchanok Moonnlita Crowned Miss World Thailand 2015
- Natasha Hemmings Crowned Miss England 2015
- Katrina Pavia Crowned Miss World Malta 2015
- Natalia Fogelund Crowned Miss World Sweden 2015
Kiran Jassal wins Miss Universe Malaysia 2016 title and will represent her country in Miss Universe 2016
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of the Philippines Crowned Miss Universe 2015
- Cecilie Wellemberg Crowned Miss Universe Denmark 2015
- Miss Oklahoma USA Olivia Jordan Crowned Miss USA 2015
- Bianca Sánchez Crowned Miss Universe Uruguay 2015
- Reine Ngotala Crowned Miss Gabon 2015
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of the Philippines wins the title of Miss Universe 2015 on December 20th, 2015 in Las Vegas.
Mireia Lalaguna of Spain is the winner of the 65th Miss World Pageant held in China on December 19th, 2015.
Angelia Ong beats more than 80 contestants from around the world to be the Miss Earth 2015 – the first back-to-back win ever for the Philippines.
Betty Cantrell from Georgia was crowned Miss America on September 13, 2015 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
Katherine Haik is the youngest woman to ever be crowned Miss Teen USA as well as the second Louisianian woman to earn the title.
Allie Nault of New Hampshire win the 11st edition of Miss America’s Outstanding Teen pageant in Orlando, Florida.
Kiran Jassal wins Miss Universe Malaysia 2016 title and will represent her country in Miss Universe 2016 pageant.
22-year-old Iris Mittenaere from Lille defeated 30 other beauties to win the Miss France 2016 title.