Stephanie del Valle was crowned the second ever Miss World from Puerto Rico on December, 18th,
- Priyadarshini Chatterjee Crowned Miss World India 2016 (Femina Miss India 2016)
- Stephanie Del Valle Crowned Miss World Puerto Rico 2016
- Mireia Lalaguna of Spain Crowned Miss World 2015
- Sanneta Myrie Crowned Miss World Jamaica 2015
- Thunchanok Moonnlita Crowned Miss World Thailand 2015
Valeria Piazza wins the title of Miss Universe Peru 2016 and will compete in Miss Universe 2016
- Kiran Jassal Crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2016
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of the Philippines Crowned Miss Universe 2015
- Cecilie Wellemberg Crowned Miss Universe Denmark 2015
- Miss Oklahoma USA Olivia Jordan Crowned Miss USA 2015
- Bianca Sánchez Crowned Miss Universe Uruguay 2015
Stephanie del Valle was crowned the second ever Miss World from Puerto Rico on December, 18th, 2016
Alicia Aylies makes history by being crowned as the first Miss France from a French overseas territory located in South America
Caroline Carter was crowned Miss New Hampshire on April 30 in Derry and will compete in the Miss America 2017 pageant
Ntandoyenkosi Kunene wins Miss South Africa 2016 and will compete in Miss World 2016 and Miss Universe 2016 pageants.
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of the Philippines wins the title of Miss Universe 2015 on December 20th, 2015 in Las Vegas.
Mireia Lalaguna of Spain is the winner of the 65th Miss World Pageant held in China on December 19th, 2015.
Angelia Ong beats more than 80 contestants from around the world to be the Miss Earth 2015 – the first back-to-back win ever for the Philippines.
Betty Cantrell from Georgia was crowned Miss America on September 13, 2015 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
Katherine Haik is the youngest woman to ever be crowned Miss Teen USA as well as the second Louisianian woman to earn the title.
Allie Nault of New Hampshire win the 11st edition of Miss America’s Outstanding Teen pageant in Orlando, Florida.
Miss Arkansas Savvy Shields was crowned Miss America on Sept. 11 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. While the 52 women competing for the crown gave their best on stage and in the interview room, the two weeks leading up to the final crowning is a reward in itself. Miss Massachusetts Alissa Musto was the […]
Alissa Musto was crowned Miss Massachusetts at the Hanover Theater in Worcester on July 2. “I feel excited,” Musto said, after her crowning. “It’s been a great week. I was very happy with all of the areas of competition.” The new Miss Massachusetts thanked her local pageant directors – The Miss Boston/Miss Cambridge organization, her […]